Frequently Asked Questions
Download at Google Play Store for Android
Download at Apple App Store for iOS
Download at Huawei Apps Gallery For Huawei
2. Setting your pick-up and destination
The pick-up address will be automatically filled in for you depending on your GPS.indicates the
- indicates the pick-up point
- indicates the drop-off point
If you would like to specify a pick-up point, simply:
- Move the map so that the PIN is at your pick-up address; or
- Tap on the pick-up address and enter your exact address
You may notice little black dots on your map. They are your guide to the exact pick-up or drop-off point.
Airports, shopping centres, train stations, and some tourist attractions may have multiple entrances. Choose the exact pick-up or drop-off point, and the driver will be there at the specific place.Once you got the right pick-up address, enter your drop-off address.
3. What is the difference between MyCar Now, MyCar Economy, MyCar MPV Compact, MyCar Premium, and MyCar Cab
MyCar Now automatically assigns the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, to you at an upfront fixed fare rate, allowing you to know you exact fares even before you book.
MyCar Now, MyCar Economy, MyCar MPV Compact, MyCar Premium is a car segment under the MyCar Super App application that allows passengers to book a chauffeured ride for a fee. Different car segment will be choose based on the no of passenger and luggage. MyCar Super App ensures only vehicles and drivers with the appropriate commercial licenses are allowed to register as MyCar Super App service providers.
MyCar Cab is a car segment under the MyCar Super App that provides taxi booking and dispatching services.
4. Choosing a ride profile
Organise your trips with tags to make business claims a breeze!After setting your pick-up and drop-off locations, tap on Options, Tag, and choose from For Me, Others, or Business.
There are also options for you to enter Notes and Description of trip to better keep track or justify your transport claims.
This will show on your email receipt after the ride has been completed.
5. Choosing a payment method
We support a wide range of cashless payment method including:
b. Debit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit CardDebit or Credit Card
Once Payment Be Done Not Refundable
6. Adding additional stops
Want to pick up someone along the way or send your loved one home first? Add an extra stop for your MyCar Super App rides and get your total fare upfront in 3 easy steps!
Enter your pick-up and drop-off address and tap beside the drop-off address.
Enter the address of the additional stop.
Tap to swap the order of your stops. This may affect your fare but don't worry; you will still see the fare upfront.
To remove an additional stop, just tap on the address and tap X beside the address. Remember to tap Done once you are done.
Tap Ride Now to make the booking.
7. Why isn't my booking accepted
Sorry, please give us some time! Ride-matching is subjected to the supply of cars under your selected service in the area. During peak hours or bad weather conditions, high demand may result in fewer available cars or drivers who are already committed to other passengers.
We are constantly improving our service by directing drivers to areas with high demand and we seek your understanding.
8. Contacting my driver
It’s so easy! Call or message your driver through the app.
a. Call Driver
- Dialler opens, displaying the driver mobile number starting with +60 16XXXXXX
- Press the call button to call your driver. Remember, the call may be chargeable depending on your telco.
b. Message driver
- Type your own message and tap SEND
Being on the road and prioritising safety, the response from your driver may not be so quick. Please give the driver a little bit more time
9. Cancelling my booking
You may cancel your booking any time by tapping on Cancel and then Yes, Cancel.
If your driver asks you to cancel the ride, you’re not obliged to do so. However, if you really had to cancel because your driver asks you to do so, you may use the “Driver Asked to Cancel” cancellation reason.
If you had to cancel because your driver was not moving and was uncontactable, you may use the “Driver Was Uncontactable” cancellation reason.
10. Identifying my ride
You can use the map to identify the driver's location in real-time. The countdown timer will also let you estimate how long more before the driver arrives.
When your driver is arriving, start making your way to the requested pick-up point and look out for the driver's car.
The driver's car plate number and vehicle model are located just below the map. Give a friendly wave to the driver can identify you.
11. Can I use other MyCar Super App services during my trip
yes, you can book other MyCar Super App services during your trip. Currently, you can also make
12. What to do when safety is compromised
Your safety is our utmost priority. That's why we make it easy for you to contact emergency service or your loved ones in the event of distress with the SOS button.
If you require emergency assistance
- Contact 999
- Share track my ride function in your MyCar Super App application to share details of your ride with your contact.
13. What to do in the event of an accident
If you and your driver were in an accident, move to a safe area away from traffic.
Should you require emergency assistance, contact 999. You may also use the Share my ride function in your MyCar Super App app to share details of your ride with the police.
You may file a medical claim through
- your driver’s commercial motor insurance
- MyCar Super App
For enquiries on claim, please contact : email@example.com
14. Giving feedback about your ride
We'd love to hear from you! Share with us anything under the sun, we want to improve.
Immediately after your trip, rate the driver's service and add your thoughts.
If you did not rate the driver immediately, you can still do so from History within 72 hours after a trip has ended. However, you will not be able to input any feedback.
We will use the star rating given to maintain a high standard of service that we can all be proud of. It also helps us keep track of passenger's satisfaction and maintain high driver quality.
Currently, your rating of the driver is fixed after your submission and cannot be changed.
15. Reporting an issue with your ride
- Just tap Help Centre from the left menu of your MyCar Super App application and browse for answers instantly. If you still can't find what you need, submit a ticket and we're available 24/7 to help.
- In order for us to speed up our response to you, here are some tips when submitting a ticket.
- Check your email for the e-receipt to confirm on the total fare
- Remember to choose the correct trip from the drop-down box if you are reporting for a trip related issue.
- We may require documents or screenshots from you. Ensure that the image submitted is clear and not too small.
- Give a useful Description so that we know exactly what's the problem.
- For enquiries, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
16. How do claim left belongings in driver’s car?
- Call driver and ask him/her to return your belongings and kindly agree to pay the fare asked by the driver to return the belongings back to you.
- If you refused with the method mentioned, kindly ask the driver to leave the item at our HQ office in Setia Alam for your collection.
- Please be informed that MyCar and our drivers are not to be held responsible for any lost belongings due to passengers’ own carelessness.