What is MyCar Super App
Previously known as MyCar, the new MyCar Super App is a 4-in-1 integrated super application that allows users to ride, eat, send parcel and shop with just one tap. Old version of MyCar application will not available after this.
1. How do I register as a MyCarSuperApp driver?
To register as a driver please download MyCarSuperApp using the link.
iOS: We will inform later about our application in the Apple Store.
2. I already have a medical report. When can I register for PSV Class at MyCar office?
PSV classes will be held every Monday-Wednesday. The fee is RM 75.00
3. How do I transfer money from my credit wallet to my bank account?
Please fill out this form https://goo.gl/jdoWCu and you need to leave the credit wallet balance of RM 20.00 and you can request a minimum withdrawal of RM 10.00
4. How long does it take for my wallet balance to be credited into my bank account?
4. How long does it take for my wallet balance to be credited into my bank account?
Your money will be credited within 14 working days.
5. How do I change my phone number in MyCarSuperApp system?
Please call 03-76616208 for confirmation and assistance from our team.
6. How do I change my car info and update my documents?
7. My customer ran away without paying the fare to me. How do I claim the money?
Please fill in the claim form:
The case will be investigated and the claim money will be returned within 21 business days.
8. I already use the new MyCarSuperApp app, but I have changed the new car. Can I use both new and old MyCarapplications.
Can not because passengers will feel suspicious if you use a car that is not registered with us.
9. I have an old MyCar app, can I sign in to the new MyCarSuperApp app using my existing phone number
Yes, you can sign in to our new MyCar Super App application by using your registered phone number.
10. How do I close my driver's account?
Please come to our nearest office for the credit wallet transfer process.
11. How do I transfer my credit wallet from an old application to a new one?
We will review your account and we will close your driver account as soon as possible.
Please email email@example.com.
12. How do I get a car wrap incentive payment?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org call our Customer Service line at +603 7661 6208.
13. Am I eligible to receive National Caring Assistance (BPN) payment.
Please email to email@example.com
or call our Customer Service line at +603 7661 6208. If you want immediate action please WhatsApp wasap.my/60133482627.
14. How do I return belongings left by passenger?
- Call the passenger to return their belongings with the fare which has been agreed by both parties (the driver &passenger)
- If the passenger refuses to pay, please return the belongings to us to our HQ in Setia Alam and inform the passenger to come to our HQ for collection.
- Please ensure to take a photo of the belongings and email to MyCar Support Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid any unwanted allegations, accusations and misunderstandings.
1. How to download MyCar Super App
Download at Google Play Store for Android
Download at Apple App Store for iOS
2. Setting your pick-up and destination
The pick-up address will be automatically filled in for you depending on your GPS.
a. indicates the pick-up point
b. indicates the drop-off point
If you would like to specify a pick-up point, simply:
a. Move the map so that the PIN is at your pick-up address; or
b. Tap on the pick-up address and enter your exact address
You may notice little black dots on your map. They are your guide to the exact pick-up or drop-off point.
Airports, shopping centers, train stations, and some tourist attractions may have multiple entrances. Choose the exact pick-up or drop-off point, and the driver will be there at the specific place.
Once you got the right pick-up address, enter your drop-off address.
3. What is the difference between MyCar Now, MyCar Economy, MyCar MPV Compact, MyCar Premium, and MyCar Cab
MyCar Now automatically assigns the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, to you at an upfront fixed fare rate, allowing you to know your exact fares even before you book.
MyCar Now, MyCar Economy, MyCar MPV Compact, MyCar Premium is a car segment under the MyCar Super App application that allows passengers to book a chauffeured ride for a fee. Different car segment will be cho ose based on the no of passenger and luggage. MyCar Super App ensures only vehicles and drivers with the appropriate commercial licenses are allowed to register as MyCar Super App service providers.
MyCar Cab is a car segment under the MyCar Super App that provides taxi booking and dispatching services.
4. Choosing a ride profile
Organise your trips with tags to make business claims a breeze!After setting your pick-up and drop-off locations, tap on Options, Tag, and choose from For Me, Others, or Business.
There are also options for you to enter Notes and Description of trip to better keep track or justify your transport claims.
This will show on your email receipt after the ride has been completed.
5. Choosing a payment method
We support a wide range of cashless payment method including:
b. Debit or Credit Card
6. Adding additional stops
Want to pick up someone along the way or send your loved one home first? Add an extra stop for your MyCar Super App rides and get your total fare upfront in 3 easy steps!
a. Enter your pick-up and drop-off address and tap beside the drop-off address.
b. Enter the address of the additional stop.
c. Tap to swap the order of your stops. This may affect your fare but don't worry; you will still see the fare upfront.
d. To remove an additional stop, just tap on the address and tap X beside the address. Remember to tap Done once you are done.
e. Tap Ride Now to make the booking.
7. Why isn't my booking accepted
Sorry, please give us some time! Ride-matching is subjected to the supply of cars under your selected service in the area. During peak hours or bad weather conditions, high demand may result in fewer available cars or drivers who are already committed to other passengers.
We are constantly improving our service by directing drivers to areas with high demand and we seek your understanding.
8. Contacting my driver
It’s so easy! Call or message your driver through the app.
a. Call Driver
- Dialer opens, displaying the driver mobile number starting with +60 16XXXXXX
- Press the call button to call your driver. Remember, the call may be chargeable depending on your telco.
b. Message driver
- Type your own message and tap SEND
Being on the road and prioritising safety, the response from your driver may not be so quick. Please give the driver a little bit more time
9. Cancelling my booking
You may cancel your booking any time by tapping on Cancel and then Yes, Cancel.
If your driver asks you to cancel the ride, you’re not obliged to do so. However, if you really had to cancel because your driver asks you to do so, you may use the “Driver Asked to Cancel” cancellation reason.
If you had to cancel because your driver was not moving and was uncontactable, you may use the “Driver Was Uncontactable” cancellation reason.
10. Identifying my ride
You can use the map to identify the driver's location in real-time. The countdown timer will also let you estimate how long more before the driver arrives.
When your driver is arriving, start making your way to the requested pick-up point and look out for the driver's car.
The driver's car plate number and vehicle model are located just below the map.Give a friendly wave to the driver so that the driver can identify you.
11. Can I use other MyCar Super App services during my trip
Yes, you can book other MyCar Super App services during your trip.Currently, you can also make one MyCar Eats order, and also other coming soon MyCar Super App services.
12. What to do when safety is compromised
Your safety is our utmost priority. That's why we make it easy for you to contact emergency service or your loved ones in the event of distress with the SOS button.
If you require emergency assistance
- Contact 999
- Share track my ride function in your MyCar Super App application to share details of your ride with your contact.
13. What to do in the event of an accident
If you and your driver were in an accident, move to a safe area away from traffic.
Should you require emergency assistance, contact 999. You may also use the Share my ride function in your MyCar Super App app to share details of your ride with the police.
You may file a medical claim through
- your driver’s commercial motor insurance
- MyCar Super App
For enquiries on claim, please contact : email@example.com
14. Giving feedback about your ride
We'd love to hear from you! Share with us anything under the sun, we want to improve.
Immediately after your trip, rate the driver's service and add your thoughts.
If you did not rate the driver immediately, you can still do so from History within 72 hours after a trip has ended. However, you will not be able to input any feedback.
We will use the star rating given to maintain a high standard of service that we can all be proud of. It also helps us keep track of passenger's satisfaction and maintain high driver quality.
Currently, your rating of the driver is fixed after your submission and cannot be changed.
15. Reporting an issue with your ride
Just tap Help Centre from the left menu of your MyCar Super App application and browse for answers instantly. If you still can't find what you need, submit a ticket and we're available 24/7 to help.
In order for us to speed up our response to you, here are some tips when submitting a ticket.
- Check your email for the e-receipt to confirm on the total fare
- Remember to choose the correct trip from the drop-down box if you are reporting for a trip related issue.
- We may require documents or screenshots from you. Ensure that the image submitted is clear and not too small.
- Give a useful Description so that we know exactly what's the problem.
For enquiries, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
16. How do claim left belongings in driver’s car?
- Call driver and ask him/her to return your belongings and kindly agree to pay the fare asked by the driver to return the belongings back to you.
- If you refused with the method mentioned, kindly ask the driver to leave the item at our HQ office in Setia Alam for your collection.
- Please be informed that MyCar and our drivers are not to be held responsible for any lost belongings due to passengers’ own carelessness.